Salary: Dependent on Experience
Reports to: Commercial Manager
Job summary and purpose:
To participate in the commercial success of HA Civils by
- Ensuring that systems are adhered to in order to minimise risk and maximise value from Contract Works;
- Contributing to the success of the Commercial Team.
- Ensure maximum value for contract works
- Work within systems to capture, store and manipulate data to support weekly and monthly reporting to the Commercial Management across the range of commercial activity
- Liaise with the Construction Team as required for the measurement and valuation of contract works, variations, MOS and general site progress for prelim recovery (where applicable)
- Production of monthly interim valuations to clients
- Collate and submit Final Accounts to clients in a timely fashion at the end of Contract Works. In addition to ensuring retentions are followed up on time and do not drift beyond entitlement
- Produce Sub-Contract Orders for verification by the Commercial Management Team prior to issuing
- Carry out reporting to assist with the production of project CVR’s
- Carry out all necessary contract administration and ensure document control systems for all projects are followed
- Carry out regular site visits as agreed with your Commercial Manager
- Establish and maintain good professional working relationships with clients and Sub-Contractors
- Participate in regular meetings with the Commercial Team, for the purpose of 2-way communication and information exchange, in addition to providing advice, support and guidance across all other departments within the business where required
Corporate Responsibilities relating to all jobs / roles
Health and Safety
HA Civils is committed to providing a safe working environment. All staff must follow H&S legislation and rules made known to them and exercise reasonable care in respect of their own health and safety and those of colleagues and the general public. Breaches of health and safety is considered as a serious disciplinary offence.
HA Civils is committed to providing a working environment that is free from bullying, harassment or discrimination. Staff must not discriminate against or subject to less favourable treatment – any clients, colleagues, staff, contractors and members of the public on the grounds of age, gender, race, disability, religion, sexual orientation, sexual identity, marital status, ethnicity or nationality. Breaches of this rule will be considered a serious disciplinary offence.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th April 2020