Excellent salary & benefits
Working as part of a vibrant team, you will be responsible for managing the Estimating function, developing customer solutions and pricing work in accordance with the Company objectives. You will lead in undertaking estimates and working as part of a vibrant team for larger tenders as well as developing and mentoring junior team members.
The successful candidate will have:
· Good knowledge of the Civil Engineering contracting industry including groundworks / highway works
· Experience of working on tenders up to £10m
· Ability to estimate from first principals
· Experience in pricing frameworks
· Experience of people management and leading a team
· Strong negotiation skills
· Analytical skills to assess the performance of tender bids
· Confidence in the use of IT packages including estimating software and MS Office
· Excellent communication skills and confidence managing relationships with customers / supply chain at a senior level
To apply and for further information, contact email@example.com
Health and Safety
HA Civils is committed to providing a safe working environment. All staff must follow H&S legislation and rules made known to them and exercise reasonable care in respect of their own health and safety and those of colleagues and the general public. Breaches of health and safety is considered as a serious disciplinary offence.
HA Civils is committed to providing a working environment that is free from bullying, harassment or discrimination. Staff must not discriminate against or subject to less favourable treatment – any clients, colleagues, staff, contractors and members of the public on the grounds of age, gender, race, disability, religion, sexual orientation, sexual identity, marital status, ethnicity or nationality. Breaches of this rule will be considered a serious disciplinary offence.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org